Thursday 9 February 2012

Nice Weakness

I'm starting to wonder if I've dealt with so many asshole men that I've lost my ability to deal with sweet guys.

It sounds crazy but over the years and many boyfriends I've become a pro at dealing with jerk man. I've become so good at it normally I can even determine the intent of the jackassness.

Guys act like assholes for many reasons, some complex and some because they are assholes. It takes a lot of experience to work out the cause and more importantly whether it's worth dealing with are not. The answer is normally not.

All that jerkiness I can deal with without batting an eyelash, hell I'm almost good at it but I've recently discovered the not so good at dealing with non-jackass men. My quick wittedness and ability to think on my feet is powerless against them.

Jon sent me a message last night saying “you're a girl that every guy should treasure J”. What am I meant to do with that? There is no quick-witted comeback for that. My only defence is to blush and bury my face. I'm just not used to that.

Normally when a guy says those sorts of things, they do it when they think they have a shot of getting in my pants. I can see through that BS and reply accordingly. I'm really not used to a guy saying those things because he means them.

It takes a lot shake me, I work customer service for many years, you name it I've heard it, and it doesn't faze me, but apparently my weakness is niceness. I just don't know what to do with it. I’m The Honest Bitch not The Honest Sweetheart.

Am I alone in this? Do you find it easier or more comfortable to deal with assholes? Or am I just weird?

As always stay and play safe, Love,

The Honest Bitch
xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. so true... when you ass holes you really don't know how to treat a sweet guy. Three was a time when I only landed up with ass holes and when the nice guy came...acted very suspicious. I guess it takes a while to adjust to the goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is anything wrong with you. I believe assholes are more exciting--that's all. The great balance is a nice guy with a little bad boy/devilish streak in him. Let me know when you find him and I will thumb wrestle you for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell I've been lucky and blessed at this...

    My girlfriend, twice divorced, and always surrounded by assholes, could easily spot the truth and genuine feelings in my words, once she understood we were speaking in the same wavelength, AND she could WITNESS the FACTS about ME... not just words, but FACTS. A woman needs to feel Loved, Protected but also SAFE in the arms of his man. Sadly, most of guys won't admit thet also need those feelings and facts from a lady. Until it's too late.

    Believe me, there is also PLENTY of asshole women and pure bitches in this world! Spoiled, stupid and shallow girls, who love to play the victim!

    If a Lady can feel that getting in her pants is NOT the priority of a man, she'll feel SAFE about him... and the rest will come through. But she needs FACTS to go there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent web site. A lot of helpful info here.
    I'm sending it to a few buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks for your effort!
    Also visit my blog post : Tom

    ReplyDelete