Sunday 20 May 2012

Facebook and Gossip Sites Makes Everything Better

Let me start by thanking everyone for all the lovely birthday wishes. Despite hitting my scary grown up age, I actually had a really nice relaxing stress free day. I think that’s down to me being well organized and having had my quarter-century crisis months ago. I’m never one to leave things to last minutes.

Plus two of the Teen Mom’s were in the news this week and no matter where I am in life it’s comforting to know I’m not that fucked that up. I read gossip sites for the same reason I follow old school friends on Facebook. It’s uplifting to know in the grand scheme of things I’m not nearly as messed up as some other people. I’ve made it to 25 without any baby daddies, no failed marriages and no criminal record, how many people can say that?

I’m by no means perfect just look at any of my past relationships. But at least my screw ups make people laugh and not feel sorry for me. Plus there are women twice my age who still don’t have their relationship act together.

Half my problem is given the choice between two things I tend to pick the one that will make the best story. Not very smart but a lot of fun.

 It’s kind of strange to think of grandparents today with their war stories by the time my generation is that age there will be next to no war stories but there will be a hell of a lot of sex stories. Poor grandchildren of the future, they’re all going to need therapists.

Anyways my dears I have stuff I need to get done. But before I go I have to ask what topics are you going to have a lot of stories about by the time you’re old and gray?

As always stay safe, Love,

The Honest Bitch 
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. First and formost will be the game of "guess what Pa-Chuck's tatoos are" They are all faded and fairly unrecognizable.

    ReplyDelete