Friday 12 September 2014

Rarely Used Penis

My temporary supervisor was telling that he hasn’t had sex in over a year and a half and at first I found that a little shocking, I mean he’s a young guy and at that age sex is meant to be what gets them out of bed in the morning, but after thinking about it, I actually find it incredibly attractive.

Hear me out for a second; I’ve reached an age where sex isn’t everything, what I’m looking for is an actual relationship and with someone like Hank at least I’d know his main goal isn’t to get in my pants.

Don’t get any funny ideas, I like Hank, he’s a great guy, but he’s already shot me down and after the epic saga that was Mr. X, I’m not going to peruse that anything further. I shall just take the hint and move on with my life.

I just happen to find it sad that the only way I feel comfortable at the minute that a guy isn’t just after sex is when it has gotten to the point where it’s been so long he’s forgotten how to use it.

Anyways, on that note I shall leave you with this question; is a guy that hasn’t had sex in a long time a turn on or a turn off? Let me know in the comment box below and as always stay and play safe.

Love,


The Honest Bitch
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. He turned you down? What an idiot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you're point of view but for me it's a turn off. That's a lot of unneeded pressure on a relationship

    ReplyDelete
  3. The EX - Supervisor says: Howdy x

    ReplyDelete